Frequently asked Questions
- 🗺 How to convert GIS files online?
- Upload your GIS file to the form. Select the target format and click "Convert". Download the file when the GIS is converted.
- 🗺 What if the GIS file format I need is not in the list of supported formats?
- Let us know which GIS file format you would like to see on our site. We will check if we can add it.
- 🗺 Are there any limits on GIS file conversion?
- GIS file conversion is a process that requires significant server resources. You can convert no more than 120 files in 1 hour. The maximum file size is 75 MB.
- 🗺 Can I convert GIS files on a mobile device?
- Yes, Miconv works on any platform and device that has a web browser.
MiConv has converted over 30,000 GIS files since 2020
So you're in good company! 👍🏻